Make A Referral
RASA Merseyside is a registered charity that aims to provide specialist support, independent advocacy, counselling, help and information, for those affected by rape, sexual assault and/or abuse - a free of charge service.
Counselling and therapeutic work:
- Specialist counselling for people who have experienced rape or sexual abuse including women, men and young people
- Pre-Trial Counselling
- Group work
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Groups
- Helpline support
Independent Sexual Violence Advisor Service (ISVA):
- Information about the criminal justice system
- Support and help through the criminal justice system
- Support to apply for Criminal Injuries compensation
- Information and advice about health and social options
- Emotional support
- Highlighting need and referring onto other, more appropriate, agencies
- Liaising with other agencies involved e.g. Independent Domestic Violence Advocates (IDVA)
How to make a referral:
We can only accept referrals for clients who reside in the Liverpool, Sefton & Wirral postcode areas.
- Referral form for professionals referring a client OVER the age of 18 - https://www.dpmscloud.com/external/referralformorgrasamerseyside
- If you are wanting to refer someone UNDER THE AGE OF 18 - https://www.dpmscloud.com/external/referralformorgrasamerseysidechildren
- Refer yourself to our organisation - https://www.dpmscloud.com/external/referralformselfrasamerseyside
We cannot accept any referrals from an agency or third party without the client consenting to the referral being made.
RASA Information leaflet - RASA Information leaflet Download