Certificate in counselling children and young people
This is a CPDUK certifiedpost qualifying course for counsellors who want to develop knowledge and skills relating to therapeutic work with children and young people.
It will cover:
- The needs of children and young people in counselling andpsychotherapy services
- Skills required when working with children and young people.
- Key professional and ethical issues concerning risk, safeguarding and collaborative assessment
- The contextual and organisational factors in terms of delivering counselling and psychotherapy services working in the counselling relationship with key issues that impact on children and young people.
- Creative approaches to working with children and young people
6 days of tuition (across 3 months), plus at least 2-4 hours of independent learning per week.
22nd/23rd October 2022,19th/20th November 2022,10th/11th December 2022
22nd/23rd April 2023, 20th/21st May, 17th/18th June 2023
Fees:Thefee is inclusive of assessments, tuition, certificate, course materials and creative materials.
£650 for the full course. £50 (inc.) non-refundable deposit to be paid to book a place. Can be paid ininstalments.
VENUE: RASA Education Training Centre, Bootle L20 4TZ
(Training alsoin Manchester, dates TBC, please enquire below)
For further information or to book a placeplease contact Helen Millar: