CPCAB Level 5 Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Skills and Theory
Please note: Entry level for this qualification is a Level 4 therapeutic qualification.
This qualification is intended for Learners who want to develop CBT skills and theory as an integral part of their professional counselling work.
It is designed to enhance the employability of counsellors in organisational settings and as independent practitioners by giving them a solid grounding in CBT skills and theory.
The Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Skills and Theory enables you to:
- work safely using the CBT framework
- work within the structure of the CBT relationship
- work with difference and diversity within the CBT framework
- provide user-centred therapy
- work with self-awareness
- work with CBT theory and skills in the therapeutic process
- work reflectively as a CBT practitioner
- apply research findings to CBT work.
Easy payment schedule
To reserve a place please pay deposit of £275 when booking and then £100 to be paid monthly for the months of June, July, August, September, October and November as per instructions on the enrolment form.
Venue: RASA Education Training Centre, Bootle L20 4TZ